Leah Willersdorf, QRR2*
email - email@example.com
mob - 07962 376 542
- I am the current Vice President of the Institute, having been elected for three terms as President, my third term expiring in September 2018.
- I have carried out assignments in every sphere of the reporting profession, ranging from court hearings to conferences, inquests to inquiries.
- I have extensive realtime experience in US depositions (patent, pharma, telecommunications, Lloyd’s reinsurance), always using American spellings, and also covering Canadian discovery examinations.
- I also have vast experience in international arbitrations, court hearings, disciplinary tribunals, meetings and conferences.
- I am able to cover assignments where no audio backup is permitted, as is proved by my covering a Q&A session with President Bill Clinton in the not-too-distant past.
- I provide communication support via live, quality captions, either for one-on-one support or large corporate events, museums, concerts, etc.
- I travel far and wide, covering assignments around the UK, Ireland, Europe, and further afield.
- I pride myself on producing quality realtime and verbatim transcripts to a very high standard, whether with same-day delivery or a delayed turnaround.
- I have all my own equipment and provide realtime viewing via iPads.
- I live in Essex (very close to the Dartford Bridge) which is a 35-minute train journey to/from central London and just over a two-hour Eurostar train ride away from Paris.
- I drive and am willing to travel, and do travel, whether by plane, train or automobile!
- My passport is valid and I am able to obtain visas for countries where that is necessary.
- Background: I began training as a stenographer in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia, when I was 17 years old, having wanted to be one since I was 15. I became fully qualified two years later in 1992, moved to Adelaide, South Australia, to begin my career, and soon decided to move the the UK in 1994, which is also when I began working and travelling as a realtime reporter.
- Middle East
- Northern Ireland / EIRE
- Rest of England
- Court Reporting
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Public Inquiries
- Transcript (Delayed)
- Transcript (Overnight)
- Verbatim STT